Wooden Walls & Ceilings Oil
Brio is an oil designed to be applied on walls, ceilings, structures and other wood surfaces. In one single application, Brio oil for wooden walls and ceilings colors, seals and waterproofs without masking its details.
Brio oil for wooden walls and ceilings is ideal for paneling, mouldings, structures, interior doors, acessories and decorative furniture.
- One single coat for an impeccable coloration and finish
- Easy to apply, no overlaps
- Mild odor
- High covering power
- Transluscent colors, preserves the wood's natural look
- Protects wood against moisture
- Easy to clean and durable
Directions for use
Shake well before and while using. Apply at a temperature above 15 °C. Wood must be sanded with 120 grit sandpaper. Vacuum to dust off. Prior to application on maple wood, wet the wood, let dry 2 hours and sand lightly with a 220 grit sandpaper.
Apply with a stain applicator, a cloth or a stain pad. After 5 to 15 minutes, completely wipe off the surface with a cloth to remove any excess oil.
Number of Coats
For interior windows, it is required to apply 2 coats of Secondo Finishing Oil over Brio.
For a more intense color, it is possible to apply a second coat after 24 hours.
170 à 300 sq ft / L
- Yearly cleaning : Bonito - Soap for Oiled Wood
- To refresh and make the surface shine : Luminoso - Refresher & Polish for Oiled Wood
Keep in an airtight container
Consult your municipality to properly dispose the remains of this product.
DANGER OF COMBUSTION - Keep out of reach of children. Materials such as rags used with this product may begin to burn by themselves. After use, put rags in water or lay flat to dry, then discard.
- Can be applied on : Wood oils, wood stains.
- Can be covered with : Secondo, wood varnish, wood wax.
8 to 15 years
170 to 300 sq ft / L
Safflower oil, tung oil, linseed oil, isoparaffin, iron oxide, vegetal wax, siccative.
419 g / L
Satin matt (2 to 4%)
- 20 ml (sample)
- 237 ml
- 946 ml
- 3.78 L
- 18.9 L